Wednesday, January 25, 2006


Hello everyone and welcome to my website!

First, you might be wondering why I chose to call my blog a swatch. I wanted to be a little different and creative when I chose the word swatch. I thought of how a blog's purpose is used in a similar way. Instead of a piece cut from materials like fabric or carpet, it's a piece of material cut from the fabric of my life, metaphorically speaking. I know...that's kinda out there and sort of weird! Once you start to read more about me, you'll find that I tend to be exactly that! lol I guess in my case my name is some what of a reflection of my personality in some ways. :)

I hope you enjoy reading a little about what's going on with me from time to time. Writing is something I love to do in my spare time as a hobby...now I have a place I can share some of the things that go on in my life that I write about. I would love to hear your thoughts and possibly get to know many of you more. I've already met so many wonderful and interesting people this past year from all parts of the bodybuilding community. So many of you have such warm hearts and are truly the heart and soul of this industry. You are the people that remind me that there are still a ton of good people that exist and help make a sometimes overwhelmingly synical world a much better place...living testiments of the "golden rule"!

I'm excited about finally having my website up for you and promise to have interesting things added to the free and members areas regularly. If you have any suggestions on what you would like to see, drop me a line in an email! Once again, welcome and I hope you stop by again to read more about how my training is going and all the other details I'd like to share with you about my life as a bodybuilder!
Take care... -Star

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home