Sunday, August 05, 2007







I did it!!! Can you believe it? Second place at the USA's!! I really wanted to go pro, but that's everyone's goal...isn't it? I decided I've gotta compete again at the National's. It's in Dallas (my backyard) so it will give me the opportunity to bring my best physique possible with the less amount of stress possible. I'm gonna bring my legs in the best possible shape I can and see what the judges think this time around. I love all you guys!!! Thank you so much for cheering me on and sticking beside me! David Jacobs, Angie Platton, Amanda Savell, Robert Mannix (my

bestfriend...thank you for seeing me through this), Sheilahe Brown, Gwynda Gee (I'm going to miss you), Stephanie Bratcher, Adrianna Nelson, and everyone at The Gym...just to name a few!!! ;) I'll keep you

posted on my training...IT'S SO ON!!!!!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home