Sunday, August 19, 2007



This is a picture of Diamond and I from my webcam. I love her so much!!


Hello everyone! Today is my daughter's last day here. She's been visiting me for two weeks from San Diego. Man, I'm going to miss my baby girl! It was so hard for me to let her stay over her cousins house for one the weekends that she was here, but in the end she had a lot of fun and got to bond with her family. I took a complete week off from training for the last week that she was here, so Monday is back to business as usual after I see her off to the airport. I found out that she has a MySpace. She said she deleted it, but I'm happy that she didn't because now we can keep in touch much better than just over the phone.


Happy Birthday Amber!!! My baby sister turns 27 today...I love you!!

Thanks to everyone I saw at the Europa for everything! We had so much fun!! More on that later...lol

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend...take care and God bless!

-Star

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home